I am going to share how to diet and lose weight for people who have a body that is resistant to weight loss. I don't know if there is anything as frustrating as mentally being ready to diet and lose weight only to realize that your body is not dropping the pounds. This is actually a common problem people face and if you can spare just a couple of minutes right now to read this article I will share some effective tips for turning your body back into a fat burning machine.
How To Diet And Lose Weight
1. Shift carbohydrates to the early half of your day. The biggest thing you want your body to do is burn body fat for energy but if you have been overweight for years or eaten a poor diet your body has actually become less efficient at this task. You can shift your diet in a way that promotes fat burning and how you do that is by finishing eating carbohydrates by lunch time. By not having them present in your diet after lunch your body cannot burn them for energy and must turn to body fat for energy.
2. Refined carbs play a major role in people who are weight loss resistant and the reason is because refined carbs cause a spike of insulin and if the body is overfeed these quick digesting carbs the body becomes "tired" and resistant to the effects of insulin. This makes it harder for you to turn the carbs into energy and easier for you to convert them to fat. Work hard at replacing refined carbs with whole grains and whole fruits.
3. Eat unlimited non-starchy vegetables. These will aid your digestion, provide large amounts of nutrients and very few calories.
4. Eat more protein. Include protein with every meal, it helps regulate your appetite and blood sugar/insulin levels.
5. Drink plenty of water. All your body processes work on water, try to get 8 glasses a day.
Here is how to diet and lose weight if you feel your body is resistant to weight loss.